Monday, June 2, 2014

We Never Kissed!

We never kissed. except for a few early ones, when the flavour of the month was the 'New found attraction' ,mistook as love by a few. Post that he never really cared bout kissing, since he passed the 'awkward, wait a little, lets not rush' phase.I wanted to kiss. I wanted to feel his love, in the way his lips touched mine, In the way he put his hands around me, in the way it would transcend into passion, the way he would cuddle, the way he would hug , the way he would kiss the forehead.

I used to feel weird, for the kiss that actually drew me towards him, was missing now. Yes, there was more stuff, but i wanted that kiss. I longed for it. It made me feel being cared about, it made me feel being strong with him, it made me restore my faith in love, it made me go in a different world all together, it made me feel that he stepped in the world as me too. Perhaps! our world was same but we were different destinations.

Later he told me, that he's not really into kisses. Once a while, just to please the other was fine. Just Please?The romantic in me died there, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment