Monday, June 2, 2014

I too have a dream!

Deep Inside, In  chambers within the chambers of my heart  that are visible.
Stemming out of all the dreams I'v had about them, thus far
out of my unexpressed passion to achieve them
out of my unexplored capacities
out of my unrealised potential
Dreams

Thankfully, I never pushed them deep down, and cover them up with the mud of my restrictions and failures and fears
They have always been that deep rooted.
I wonder how , how they survived the failing times,
how they survived when I cleaned my slate of dreams and desires.
how they survived the myriad attempts to Kill all that was inside the heart.
how they survived the ruthless being I had become
how they survived the coldness of my heart

perhaps, i need not  contemplate the 'why' and the 'how'
'They did survive' is what matters.

its like that old picture you find, which you'd been looking for. That old crush's phone number, you stole from the school register. That old memory that strikes randomly leaving a smile.

lemme now take charge.
After all, My dreams too have their dreams of seeing the morning Sun. !

No comments:

Post a Comment