Monday, February 15, 2010

What if...

What If, I would have said a Yes!
The canvas of our amour would have different strokes…

We would have spent hours conversing,
I would have felt your caress,
We would have enticed each other with words,
Would have Gazed for hours, Coalesced hearts.
We would have ignored the distance and the difference
We would have vowed to walk the Earth, Together.

And, now when I just Mean, the unsaid Yes,
The curve of life, is so alluring.

We don’t spend hours conversing, We communicate.
My longing for your caress still excites me
Our souls, and not words entice us.
We didn’t just fastened our hearts, We connected
We have transcended the difference.
The distance didn’t prove a fatal ground for our love,
but helped us walk along, Sturdy.

Today,
Not only do we walk the Earth together,
Also, We Glide in the limitless sky

No comments:

Post a Comment