Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i ran away..

I ran away from life
To be one with Nothingness.
At least, the fear of loosing things, aint there.
The animate keep running away, Augmenting the vacuum.
Therefore, Only things.

The vacuum, was life once,
Brimming with
Spirit. Love. Passion. Commitment.
Honesty .Euphoria.

Eventually,It started Fading
I kept revolving in the scent of bygones,
The bygones kept mocking at me.
I pleaded. They ignored.
I cried. They sneered.
I lay broken.They moved on.

I could not let them enter my present,
So took the leap
Stabbed my past,
It pleaded. I ignored
It cried. I Groaned.
Closure.

Beginning.
My relationship with nothingness grew stronger,
With each tick, tick of the clock,
With each rooster’s morning call,
With each summer. Spring. Autumn and winter.

Now,
We are ‘An Entity’
Two bodies, No soul.

I Ditched life
And have become one with Nothingness

No comments:

Post a Comment