Thursday, February 11, 2010

Being Me

I feel like goin past this world...
I feel like flying high..UNPERTURBED
I feel like giving wings to my ASPIRATIONS
I feel like satisfying my hunger for CREATIVITY
I feel like giving birth to oozes of simplicity , honesty, beauty

I feel like living in a world away from the clutches o hypocrisy and flattery..

I feel like loving u..wid all that i am..
I feel like shedding my masks of 'idealistic me'

I feel like waking up my talents from their slumber


I feel like breaking ol the restrictions...stepping out and experiencing this WORLD...
I feel like looking for new HORIZONS..
Exploring the undiscovered world
Rediscovering Myself
I feel like reaching out to.. and bringing out my purity... the divinity ..the innocence back...

O! I FEEL LIKE BEING A ' CHILD ' AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment