Thursday, November 11, 2010

No longer

No longer I believe in your mesmerising eyes, which hinted amore

No longer I feel your undone touch, your holding my hand which I thought asked me not to go

No longer I hear those unsaid words which told me you missed me much more than I thought

No longer I sense you walking beside me on the toes, when I feel lone

No longer I reside in the warmth of your embrace, which never let me weep

No longer I dream of you and me, hand in hand walking by the sea

No longer I find you in front of me, when my heart beats to get a glimpse of you

No longer I find you kiss away my tears, which now just dry away

The you:who never said a word, who never hugged me tight, whose heart never skipped a beat thinking of me, who never held my hand n walked me through

you who could only be the recepient

I never wanted to

but I guess, Im over you!

1 comment: