Friday, November 19, 2010

Closure.

Love is an over hyped Illusion.You create a world which never would be real. and most of the time , are lost in that concocted world.

He shattered my world. not only my dream world. he distorted my reality as well. My hatred for 'love' has surpassed my 'love' for him.Now It's a derogatory feeling, by mere mention of my feelings for him, I sink deeper in guilt.They say, one never repents after loving somebody. I say, one gains nothing more than just the pleasure of sight, rush of adrenaline, some unnecessary smiles and infinite unreciprocated moments. That's why I hate love.

I was too much into him that I helped him distort my reality, my sanity, the innocence of my thought, my uncrafty smiles. I let him be the parasite, feeding on my love struck heart. I let him suck out life out of my system. it was only him residing in the head. Like a master who aspired to be pleased, entertained, to be given wealth of moments and emotions, which he could kick at his own free will. I allowed all that, consiously delighted.

So, my hatred for him is nothing even close to my hatred for myself. My own bloody self.so, I've planned my end. a cold blooded Suicide, one might call it. But it'll be gradual. piercing slowly, very slowly, taking out every single drop of blood.

No Blood. No Heart.

finally, No heartbeat.

Closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment