Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Waking up with you

I want to wake up in your arms, dreaming.
and go Bungy Jumping with our fingers, intertwined
Go dive the sky with my arms around your body
making out in the vastness of the amber blue sky
'hippi'fy my belongings
and life to bare minimum, to be with you, fully alive
unbasked, untied and unwarranted


Buy not a house, but make home with treehouse in the woods of amazon
or banks of the nile or
our own ganges,
dipping in the chants of love
embracing the holy vibes of our communion: sacrosanct as I see it


with you, the materials are thin air
with you, my soul gets ripe
with every stroke your fingers make to side of my face
with every kiss you plant on the folding of my eyes
with every soothing shhh you do , when arguments ablaze
with locking of our eyes, each time, letting hours just pass by
waking up with you, and dreams by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment