Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Strangers in the night

Strangers in the Night, exchanging glances
wondering in the night, what were the chances

I had met him a few days back, on the pedestal of life I didnt intend to walk on,
lets say, I was just strolling there, Alone, in thoughts of the distant past, In aspiration..uum well honestly no aspiration whatsoever.
so the pedestal was pretty much an open space, where you were perhaps not expected to be you, but you still had the choice.
I made the choice, I was me. 

anyway, I had met him there.
Strangely, it began on a note incomprehensible to me in the start. It looked cliche'd, passse.To this date, i don't know why i answered that question, But I did.

This led to talk and more talk
Chats and night talks
Meaning back in life,
Talks of Aspiration
People who motivate
Eroded emotions of Past
Sweet rumblings
flirtatious humming
the crackling laughs, the giggles and the smiles
The optimistic surrounds and the powerful conversations
the wait for more.

Sharing of the Dreams, Travelogues and Stories,
Readings of the Past, The Mundane and Newness of the Present

what were the chances, of 'a connect so strange'

It turned out so right, for strangers in the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment