Thursday, September 23, 2010

Heart over Reason!

Seemingly I've stepped back into my teenage,

when thinking about your flame keeps you preoccupied, the entire day.


I try to isolate my mind and you,

but from the Jampacked streets in my head, you find a way out.

Why?

when I mean zilch to you!


I'v written a verse or two for you,

and keep waitin for a song, may be, that would convey your heart.

Forget decorated words, not even replies come from you


I keep wanting for you to want somethings, atleast, That I want to share

but you don't even share your beer can!

I v been told your priorities are different.

To hell with you.

Only, if I could mean that.Anyways,


I burn and burn in anticipation

if someday all this would even come true?

Call this obsession

Call me insane,

Iv got yet another question for you,


Iv written you a thousand letters,

would you care to read if I send them to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment